Sorry if it seems like I’m doing a lot of tags lately, but there are a lot floating around at the moment! This one appealed to me because the questions are just different and fun. I saw this tag on Marina Martin‘s YouTube channel, and I thought her answers were really interesting so I decided to fill out the questions as well. Here we go!
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep? Right now I’m loving the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation, and I plan to do a post on that soon so I won’t say much else besides I really like it right now. As for high end, I don’t have any at the moment, but I’ve sampled the Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation before, and I loved the coverage and how it felt, so I guess I’d say that one.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely? Oh that’s tricky! I think if I was in an interview, I’d want to know if something was on my teeth, so I’d like to think I’d say something. You’d obviously have to bring it up carefully, but I think saying something, while it might be awkward, would be better than pretending you don’t see it.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful? Right now I’m really loving the Revlon Lip Butters, and I really like the shade Lollipop because it’s mostly dark pink with hints of purple, which is perfect for this time of year. Plus they’re moisturizing, so that’s an added bonus, and they feel so luxurious on my lips.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently? I would stop layering on black eyeliner on my top and bottom lashes! No one likes to look like a raccoon.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterically, b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund? Hopefully I’d notice if the hairdresser was cutting my hair much shorter than I want right away, but if for some reason I got distracted or something and she started chopping away, I would probably freak out (at least a little bit, let’s be real) and then ask if there’s someway she could fix it without making it look bad on me. I mean really, it’s hair, it’ll grow back. As long as it doesn’t look horrendous, short hair wouldn’t be so bad for a little while.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4-day break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag? Probably my Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things palette because there are a ton of eyeshadows, as well as two blushes and two bronzers, so I’d pretty much be good to go with that.
7. Your house has been robbed, and don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe? Well I feel like makeup would be my last concern, but if I had to pick something, I’d say my Urban Decay Vice 2 palette. I just love the colors, and I think they all look great with my light skintone.
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed, b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs? I’d probably ask them what happened and then get over it. It’s just makeup! Most of the stuff I have is drugstore anyway, so it’d be quick, easy and cheap to replace if I felt so inclined to do so.
I tag all of you reading this as well to fill out this tag and let me know your answers. Hope you all had a great weekend!