I saw Tarika from did a post with the Spring Tag, and I thought it was fun so I decided to do it as well. Here we go!
1. What eye palette will you use most this Spring?
Hm I think most of the palettes I have include a lot of bright, fun colors for spring, but I’ll say my Too Faced A Few of my Favorite Things palette because the colors are beautiful and most are named after things mentioned in the song of the same name from The Sound of Music.
2. What blush in your collection is a spring must? And what lipstick?
The two blushes in that same Too Faced palette are perfect blended together for a fresh look for spring. As for lip products, check out a post I did here!
3. What nail polish do you love to wear in spring?
So many! Check out my post here about it. Right now I’ve also been loving Essie’s Madison Ave-Hue, which is a bright Barbie pink with just a little bit of shimmer.
4. What is on your spring break agenda?
Probably just working! Haha. And reading as many books as I can on the weekends.
5. What trends are you looking forward to – fashion, nail polish, makeup etc?
I love any bright colors anywhere, but right now I’m really loving pops of color, whether it’s a subtle outfit with dramatic eyes or bright nails or a simple makeup look with a bright tank top under a black cardigan.
6. What is your signature spring scent?
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh
7. Do you have a spring skincare regime?
It’s very similar to my winter skincare routine, actually, but I look for more products that have sunscreen in them for use during the day.
8. What is spring like where you live?
It depends on the day! Haha. Some days are beautiful and in the 70s with very little wind. Other days it’s windy and rainy and around 30 degrees or less.
9. Florals: got to have them or make them stop?
Got to have them! Flowers are just so pretty, and I love how they smell. A lot of the fragrances I’ve had in the past, and currently, have had some sort of floral undertone to them.
10. Favorite activity to do in spring?
I really love mini golfing and riding go karts outside, weather pending, as well as swimming. I also really enjoy sitting outside in a lounge chair, reading a book. Some days I swear there’s nothing better than that.
Well there we go! Just a short, sweet post. I hope you like my answers! If you’re reading this, I tag you to finish this out as well. Happy spring! 🙂