Hello everyone! Today I’m going to be real with you guys and show you what’s really in my purse, garbage and all. It seems like almost every other blogger that I follow has done a post on this, so I figured it was my turn. After taking everything out, I realized that holy crap, I have way too much stuff in here! But in the interest of honesty, I included everything, so please bear with me. Without further ado, let’s get started!
My purse! It’s from the brand Kelly & Katie, and I got it for $15 on clearance at DSW
This is what my purse looks like once I threw away or took out the random stuff that didn’t really need to be in there.
Yeah…here we go!
– My wallet full of coupons (most expired, some still valid), all my rewards cards and debit card, loose change, etc.
– My black checkbook. Pretty boring, but a necessity
– All of my keys and my Deathly Hallows keychain on my NDSU lanyard
– A pink polka dot bag from Walmart that holds all my office supplies and such
– A iPhone charger for my car
– A cute planner I found on Amazon a few months ago for like $10. I keep track of all the stuff for my blog, loans, etc.
– White and blue headphones
– Bottle of Advil Liqui-gels
– A white little first aid kid just full of band-aids. Because I somehow cut myself or otherwise injure myself often
– My medication
– Some floss
– A USB car charger for my iPhone. Because apparently I need two car chargers.
– Awesome turquoise sunglasses I got from Payless and wear all the time
– One blue pen, two purple pens, one Tax Lady pen, two Swanson Health Products pens, an NDSU pen, a black Sharpie, a green Sharpie, a pink Sharpie, a mini blue Sharpie and five Papermate pencils. Yowza.
– An awesome
– Extra Spearmint Gum
– NYX Tea Tree Blotting Paper
– A sample size of the Bare Minerals READY Touch up Veil Powder in Translucent
– NYX Blotting Powder in the shade Light
– Soap & Glory Hand Food Hydrating Hand Cream that’s almost gone
– Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body Butter that I haven’t used in months but man it smells so good
– An empty sample size of Pure Moist contact solution
– Sample size of Tarte’s Lights Camera Lashes mascara
– Tweezers that I never use. Oops.
– Equate Lubricating and Rewetting Drops for Contacts
– Case for my contacts
– NYX Chunky Dunk Hydrating Lippie in the shade Pomegranate Margarita
– L’Oreal Extraordinaire by Colour Riche in the shade Dancing Rose
– Revlon Lip Butter in the shade Juicy Papaya
– Dr. Dan’s Cortibalm, a.k.a. the best chapstick that has ever existed
– Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in the shade Pretty Pink
– Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color in the shade Pink Rave
– A container with bobby pins in it and ponytails wrapped around the outside, which has proved to be helpful on so many occasions
– Bath & Body Works Pocketbak Sanitizing Hand Gel in the scent Pineapple Mojo with a glow-in-the-dark holder
Weird/Sort of Embarrassing Stuff
– Half-full (half-empty?) Lipton White Tea with Raspberry
– Knock-off Midol pill bottle that expired this July
– A receipt from a car part I had to buy recently. Gah cars suck.
– A wrapper from a Dum Dum sucker. It was blue raspberry, and it was delicious.
– Three different to do lists that basically say the same thing in different ways
– A half roll of Bottlecaps candy from like a week ago. Yeah, these are going in the trash right now
– The Essential Nsync 2-disc CD. No shame.
Whew, that’s finally everything! And right after I took these pictures, I promise I threw away the wrappers and the empty bottles and such because they had obviously been in there way too long. I’ve been thinking about getting a smaller purse lately too because why in the world should I carry this much stuff around at once? Gah. Anyway, tell me what’s in your purse right now!